Glo Med Spa & Wellness
Radiesse Treatment in Austin, TX
Glo Med Spa & Wellness offers Radiesse Treatment to add volume and lift, fill in lines, folds, and wrinkles, and restore a fresher, more youthful appearance to the face. We are conveniently located at 9801 Anderson Mill Road Suite 120 Austin, TX 78750. For more information, call us or simply make an appointment online.
Collagen breaks down as we age, which causes loss of facial volume and laxity of the skin, along with deepening wrinkles and folds. At Glo Med Spa & Wellness in Los Angeles, our highly trained professionals perform nonsurgical treatments with Radiesse dermal filler to add volume and lift, fill in lines, folds, and wrinkles, and restore a fresher, more youthful appearance to the face.
What is Radiesse
Radiesse is a revolutionary injectable filler, approved by the FDA for cosmetic use in treating nasolabial folds. It is composed of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres suspended in aqueous (containing water) carrier gel. The calcium microspheres are similar to minerals occurring naturally in the body. When injected into the skin, Radiesse adds volume and provides correction immediately, and also stimulates production of the body’s own collagen, with results that can last for a year of more after the procedure.
This filler is completely biocompatible and biodegradable. Over time, the body absorbs the gel and metabolizes the calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres, leaving only your own natural collagen behind. It takes longer for Radiesse to break down than most hyaluronic acid fillers. It has been clinically proven to last for a year or more in most patients.
Where can Radiesse be used?
Radiesse is the thickest dermal filler available and provides the greatest amount of lift when injected. This makes it an ideal injectable product for lifting the tip of the nose, augmenting the chin, or filling in the cheeks. It is the perfect choice for treating areas such as the chin, nose, jawline, and cheekbones, where more definition is preferred.
Radiesse acts as a scaffolding under the skin to give it structure and prevent sagging. This volumizing filler can be injected in the:
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (running from the corners of the mouth downward)
- Oral commissures (corners of the mouth)
- Pre-jowl folds (on the sides of the chin where the skin can sag with loss of facial volume)
- Chin lines (horizontal wrinkles that form on the chin)
- Backs of the hands (to restore volume)
Benefits of Radiesse
Radiesse injections can be performed as an in-office, “lunch hour” procedure. Treatment can help patients achieve a more youthful, refreshed appearance in only one visit. Radiesse benefits include:
- Visible results immediately
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Minimally-invasive procedure
- Requires fewer injections than other fillers
- Longer-lasting than other leading fillers
- Biocompatible material with virtually no risk of allergic reaction
- Fast treatment (generally less than 15 minutes)
- FDA-approved to mix with lidocaine for more comfortable treatment
Time takes its toll on the face, and collagen breakdown can cause volume loss, sagging, wrinkles, and folds. Radiesse is the only dermal filler that restores volume immediately and stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen. It can help create a more youthful appearance in one quick, non-surgical treatment with clinically proven results that last up to one year or longer in many patients. Schedule a consultation at Glo Med Spa & Wellness to find out if you are a good candidate for Radiesse.