Myers’ Cocktail IV Therapy Specialist Questions and Answers
If you want to boost your immune system then Myers’ cocktail IV therapy is a better option for you. Contact Glo Med Spa in Austin, TX, and get treated with our specialists. For more information, please call us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 9801 Anderson Mill Rd, Suite 120, Austin, TX 78750.
Table of Contents:
What is a Myers’ Cocktail good for?
How will I feel after Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy?
How often should you get a Myers’ Cocktail?
What vitamins are in a Myers’ Cocktail?
The intravenous infusion known as the Myers’ Cocktail has been found to be an effective remedy for acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, chronic sinusitis, upper respiratory tract infections, hay fever, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders.
As with any treatment or procedure, there is always the risk of potential side effects. A Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy can leave you with slight soreness at the injection site and you may feel a little hot. Magnesium is known to expand the blood vessels, and as a result, the infusion may cause your blood pressure to drop and make you feel light-headed. However, these are relatively minor side effects and are heavily outweighed by the benefits, which include:
– Stronger immune system – due to the high Vitamin C dosage, one of the primary benefits of a Myers’ IV Cocktail is a boost to your immune system enabling you to fight off colds and flu.
Better nerve health – the Vitamin B12 contained in a Myers’ Cocktail plays a crucial role in nerve health. A deficiency of can is associated with painful nerve disorders like fibromyalgia, a condition that affects how the nerves send impulses to muscles, so a good dose of Vitamin B12 can help boost nerve health and possibly reduce symptoms like those of fibromyalgia.
– Improved memory – deficiencies of both vitamins B12 and C are associated with reduced cognitive function, often due to the effects of aging on the brain. Although the aging process can’t be halted, it can be slowed by having regular vitamin B12 and high-dose vitamin C treatments.
– Supports bone health – the calcium used in a Myers’ Cocktail can be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels. Calcium is vital for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone and if there is not enough calcium in the blood, the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening them.
– Boosts energy levels – B complex vitamins play an essential role in the way the body produces energy, particularly vitamin B12.
Helps to prevent and treat migraines – studies have shown that people who suffer from migraines are likely to be magnesium deficient. Evidence suggests that an infusion of magnesium is much more effective and efficient at providing relief from an acute migraine attack than other medications.
– Improves blood health and circulation – Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the production of red blood cells, while Vitamin C helps in the cells’ absorption of iron and can help to significantly reduce bad cholesterol. Low Vitamin C levels can lead to iron-deficiency anemia.
Improved mood and vitality – Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in the synthesis of serotonin, the main hormone responsible for our mood and sense of well-being. Healthy levels of vitamin B12 can lead to healthy levels of serotonin which, in turn, can result in a lower risk of depression, anxiety, and other mood-related conditions.
Myers’ Cocktails that are used to treat chronic conditions are often administered every one or two weeks, and beneficial effects can often be noticeable by the fourth visit. Some people, having reached these levels, are able to maintain them with monthly, or even quarterly, IV injections.
A Myers’ Cocktail is a combination of vitamins and minerals that consists of calcium, magnesium, B and B-complex vitamins, and vitamin C. If you would like to know more about the Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy services we offer, contact Glo Med Spa today! We serve patients from Austin TX, Cedar Park TX, Volente TX, Pflugerville TX, Round Rock TX, Leander TX, Volente TX, Brushy Creek TX, and Williamson County TX, and look forward to meeting you!
Additional Services You May Like
- IPL Photofacials
- PDO Thread Lift
- RF Microneedling
- Vampire Facial
- Skin Resurfacing
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Augmentation
- Thread Lift
- Skin Tightening
- Forever Ageless Photofacial
- Venus Viva Nanofractional Laser
- Microneedling Hair
- Laser Hair Removal
- Melasma Treatment
- Pico Laser