Juvederm Voluma Specialist in Austin, TX
At Glo Med Spa, we provide Juvederm Voluma to help you regain facial volume. With the assistance of our expertise, you can feel younger and more beautiful. Contact us today! We are conveniently located at 9801 Anderson Mill Rd, Suite 120, Austin, TX 78750. For more information, please call us or book an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
Juvederm is an injectable used to enhance the natural look of the lips, mouth, and other areas of the face, such as the forehead, eyes, and nose. It is FDA-approved to treat lip wrinkles and folds, as well as nasolabial folds (the lines between the nose and the mouth). It is also used to enhance the look of lips in a variety of ways, such as restoring volume to lips that have lost their natural fullness as well as eliminating fine lip lines and soft wrinkles. Juvederm is one of the most well-known injectables for lips, but its uses expand beyond this area.
Juvederm Voluma is a dermal filler designed to add volume to areas of the skin that have lost volume due to aging, underlying health reasons, or other causes. It is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that exists in the connective and other tissues of mammals; it is used in dermal fillers for its plumping and hydrating effects as it can hold one thousand times its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid-based fillers are generally used to enhance the appearance of areas such as the cheeks, chin, and jawline, although they are also sometimes used to augment other areas, such as the lips or nose. This filler is highly effective at restoring volume and adding definition to the facial contours and has a very high patient satisfaction rate.
Juvederm Voluma was specifically designed to treat the cheeks, particularly to restore volume to this area. It is injected into the subcutaneous tissue on the face and can prevent sagging; it can also contour the cheek lines for added definition. Because of the depth at which it works, Juvederm can last longer than many other fillers, oftentimes a year or longer.
Juvederm is a very versatile treatment that can address a wide range of concerns; it is especially good for people with:
• An Assortment of Goals — Most candidates who are ideal for Juvederm treatment are seeking to get a more youthful look; however, exactly what this looks like can vary significantly from person to person. For example, some people may want to enhance volume and add more fullness to the cheeks or lips, while others might want to address signs of aging such as crow’s feet or worry lines.
• A Desire for a Natural Solution — The best candidates for Juvederm wants to soften facial lines that typically accompany aging using minimally invasive, natural, and organic methods. Juvederm is the perfect solution for this as it uses natural ingredients that are not derived from animals. While this is ideal in most situations, it is not recommended for women who are currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Realistic Expectations — Finally, ideal candidates for Juvederm have realistic expectations about the procedure and what it can and cannot achieve. If someone expects to achieve instant results that dramatically alter their appearance, they may be disappointed with Juvederm as it subtly changes one’s appearance and can take a few weeks for the full results to be realized.
Juvederm is a family of dermal fillers that includes many distinct varieties, including Voluma. Voluma is a specific filler in the Juvederm lineup that was specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks.
Come to Glo Med Spa & Wellness for quality cosmetic treatments that you can depend on. Call us today or book an appointment with our Juvederm Voluma specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 9801 Anderson Mill Road, Suite 120, Austin, TX 78750. We serve patients from Austin TX, Cedar Park TX, Volente TX, Pflugerville TX, Round Rock TX, Leander TX, Volente TX, Brushy Creek TX, and Williamson County TX. We look forward to serving you!
Additional Services You May Like
- IPL Photofacials
- PDO Thread Lift
- RF Microneedling
- Vampire Facial
- Skin Resurfacing
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Augmentation
- Thread Lift
- Skin Tightening
- Forever Ageless Photofacial
- Venus Viva Nanofractional Laser
- Microneedling Hair
- Laser Hair Removal
- Melasma Treatment
- Pico Laser