Nutrigenomics Testing in Austin, TX
Glo Med Spa offers Genomix Nutritional Testing to help you with your health and wellness goals. Call Us At (512) 643-9171 to schedule a consultation. Glo Med Spa is located at 9801 Anderson Mill Rd. Ste 120 Austin, TX 78750.
What is Nutrigenomics?
Nutrigenomics is a scientific study of the relationship between the bodies breakdown of genes, nutrition and physical health. Every human body responds differently to certain nutritional elements and nutrigenomics helps determine which supplements benefit each unique individual’s genetics. A simple test can reveal specific genetic requirements and needs for optimal function and overall health.
Why do clients need Nutrigenomics Testing?
Millions of people are investing in supplements without knowledge or scientific proof of the nutritional benefits.
Help determine each individual’s genetic-based metabolic needs.
Cost efficient with effective results.
With a simple cheek swab, a lab test identifies 26 SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) and recommends nutrients based on scientific validation of each individual’s needs in the following 5 metabolic areas:
- Methylation regulates hormone function and helps to metabolize fat and cholesterol.
- Neurotransmitters are chemical substances that submit nerve impulses to other nerves, muscles or glands.
- Mitochondria generate chemical energy that our cells need to function properly.
- Detoxification process in the body.
- Inflammatory Potential in the body